As the largest employer of automotive apprentices in South Australia, the MTA Apprentice Graduation and awards is a recognition the best of South Australian Automotive apprentices.
The South Australian Graduation and Apprentice Awards is the culmination of four years work for our graduating apprentices and includes various awards such as the prestigious Apprentice of the Year.
Congratulations to our 2020 Award winners:
- Apprentice of the Year - Hayden Bradshaw
- Most outstanding 3rd Year Apprentice - James Sparrow
- Most outstanding 2nd Year Apprentice - Brett Cooley
- Most outstanding 1st Year Apprentice - Lachlan Milne
- Bob Goldsworthy Award (open to 3rd and 4th Year Vehicle Painter and Panel Beater apprentices) - Katie Stewart
- Training Centre Student of the Year - Sam White
Congratulations to all of the nominees and merit award winners. Thank you to everyone that took the time to nominate an Apprentice for these awards. If you have an apprentice training with the MTA that is outstanding we strongly encourage you to nominate them for next years awards.
We would like to give a special thank you to our Graduation and Apprentice Award Sponsors without whom this COVID safe celebration would not be possible.